Ok, I know some of you want to know how to make a track list, but you don't know how. This will be in a step by step process and I'll try to explain this as best as I can.
P.S. This isn't just for your own track list, you can use it for any music list as well.
01. You have to be a member. duh.
02. You have to have uploaded a song cause a track list wont work without a song.
03. Now that you are a member and have uploaded at least one song (preferably more), on the right side of the site you you will notice a list of blue links right above the poll/voting booth, which is under your ID name. Click on the Create Content.
04. You will now be led to the Create Content page. On this page you will be given a few choices. Click on the Forum Topic.
05. You will now be lead to a page titled "Submit forum topic". In the very first box, write down the tittle of your forum. In this case it will be " XXXXXX's Amazaballs Track List", though you can label it however you want. You need to pick what category the forum will be under, since this is a Track List, it should be under Music List. Aright now the big box is the most important one.
06. In the big box labeled "Body", this is where the magic happens. Right underneath that, you'll see a link that says More information about formatting options. Open it in either a new tab or window.
07. Now that you are on this page you will notice that there are some HTML tags to use. On the top of the gray box there are three categories that say "Tag Description, You Type, and You Get". The first tag/link under the second category that says "You Type", is the one you want.
Note: I can't show you the exact format on this forum since the site will automatically link it and then you wont be able to see it. If you've done everything I say though, you should know what it looks like now.
08. Copy it and past it into the body part of your track list. Simple enough. Right.
You're not done yet. That tag/link was used as an example and if you post your track list without changing it, it will look like this: Audio.isg.si. I'll explain how to do that in the next few steps.
09. Now you have to find a song that you have uploaded. Use another tab or window, that way your progress doesn't get lost.
10. Copy and past the URL of the song that you uploaded and put it between the " " signs, in the body part of your forum. Remember to get rid of the http://audio.isg.si/audiox that is already there.
11. To change the name of the link you have to delete the Audio.isg.si in the tag/link and put the name of the song that you are linking to.
12. Repeat it if you have more songs.
That's it my friends.
I would recommend hitting the preview button before submitting it to see how it looks.
You can always edit your track list that way you can add more songs and stuff.
It may seem like a lot of work, but trust me, once you figure it out, it'll be easy.
You can also just remember the link format which I can't post on here because of the site.
If you still have problems, comment and tell me. The point of this is to help those of you who don't know how to make links on this site and I will be glad to help. :D
If I said something wrong also leave a comment so I can fix it. Or post some suggestions to help others.